We are a 501(c)(3) always looking for opportunities to raise money to help spread our message.
Host an “Itching to Party” Event!!
Do you want to make a difference for the ICP cause that is near & dear to you and your families heart? If you’d like to join the fun, we need your help with the “Itching to Party” Cholestasis of Pregnancy awareness and fundraising campaign! We’re asking you to represent the ICP Warrior by hosting an Itching to Party at your home as an informal and informative way to engage your circle of family, friends, and colleagues. Join the families across the country as they have fun for a great cause!
Your party can be whatever you’d like it to be…a trivia night or BBQ for ICP babies, wine & cheese tasting etc. We’re encouraging our hosts to keep their events simple and personal. To make it as easy as possible for our hosts, we’ve prepared a Itching to Party checklist and host letter that is everything you need to host a party of your own (except food and beverage!). We’d like to schedule these parties from April through June awareness month and beyond. Are you interested in helping this cause that directly impacts moms and babies? If you are or would like more information, please contact Lyndsey Quist, Fundraising Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Help
- Amazon Smile select and add ICP Care as the charity of your choice when you shop on Amazon and every time you shop online, a portion of the proceeds will go back to us.
- Purchase beautiful bracelets to benefit our 501(c)(c3) nonprofit.Bravelets Fundraiser, ICP Care Fight the Itch. Save a Life. 25% of your purchase goes toward our organization! And if you sign up with them with your email you save 15% Off your first purchase!
- Visit the ICP Care Cafe Press store and encourage friends and family to purchase merchandise to help spread awareness!
- Make a Donation to ICP Care in honor of someone you love, on behalf of an ICP mom, baby or family.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser It’s an easy three-step process. First, go to https://www.facebook.com/pg/icpcare/fundraisers on your computer or https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/icpcare on your mobile device and click “Create Fundraiser.” Second, set up a name and time-frame for your fundraiser. Finally, promote it out to your friends and family, who can give right on Facebook.
- Regularly check our ICP Care Facebook groups during the month of June to participate in our awareness fundraisers.
- Fundraiser or Event Educational Material to print and handout ICP Care educational brochure and infographic.
- Jeans Day at the office
- Walkathon or Race
- Bowling or Golf
- Yoga, Zumba or other Fitness
- Other Sports Fundraiser
- Food Sales such as Baked Goods or Chocolate or Arts & Crafts
- Raffle, Auction, Coupon book
- Host a yard / garage sale or thrift sale
- Ask for permission to place donation boxes in area businesses
- Ask a local businesses to sponsor a percentage of sales of event
- Ask a local eatery to host a Restaurant Night
- Receptions, Dinner Parties, Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Birthday or Special Event Donation Collection
- Marathon and Letter Campaign
- Car Wash
- Home Run Derby and Hot Dog Picnic
- Family Swim Night at local pool
- Or come up with your own fundraising idea!
Interested in having your own local fundraiser?Please complete and submit the Volunteer form:
For Fundraising Guidelines, please see our Registration Packet below
1) Volunteer Registration Letter
2) Event Organizer Form
3) Fundraiser Donation Collection Form
4) Volunteer Handbook
5) Getting Media Involved Tips